The Top 10 tips for Offline Promotions
1. Always put your URL on letterhead, business cards and in e-mail signatures–wherever potential visitors are likely to see it.
2. If your employees wear uniforms, put your URL on them so every one of your customers sees a walking advertisement of your website.
3. Include your URL on all promotional items you give away–coffee mugs, T-shirts, keychains and so on. A daily reminder is a good way to get people to visit
4. Be sure to include your webaddress in all press releases you send out to members of the media. By having it at their fingertips, they may be more likely to include it in articles they write about your company.
5. Don’t forget to put your web address in your advertising Pages. That’s one place people see it every day.
6. Do you own any company vehicles? Be sure to put your URL on the side of any car, Van or other delivering vehicle.
7. In addition to listing your phone number, put your webaddress on the bottom of every page of your catalog so customers have easy access to your online site.
8. SEO your site for search engine submission process so you can get the best exposure possible.
9. If you’re still itching for more exposure, you can explore search engine marketing, wherein you pay to have a text ad appear when visitors search for certain keywords.
10. Launch a sweepstakesthat offers anyone who registers on your site or subscribes to e-newsletters within a certain time frame the chance to win a free gift.